- Posted by admin
- On April 6, 2018
The Asus Eee PC is a netbook computer line from Asus, which designed with innovative features like a stylish seashell designed, and others. However, often users get an error 15 when turning on the Asus Eee PC. Well, it’s not a tough task to Fix Asus Eee PC Error 15 with the proper solutions. This error is displayed due to when the specified file name cannot be found, frequently occur if BIOS doesn’t is looking for windows in the wrong location. or even it happens sometimes, HDD prevents the system from booting. Thus, many numbers of users facing the same error, but also it can be resolved easily by applying the best troubleshooting steps. So, if you are one of those users, who are facing the same issue! Then you don’t need to panic. Here, are defined simple steps to Troubleshoot Asus Eee PC Error 15 in an easy. So you just need to follow the steps to fix the issue.
Steps to Fix Asus Eee PC Error 15 |Call 1800-541-9526:-
Step 1:- Ensure the Kernel Exists
Ensure that the kernel exists in your Asus Eee PC. To find out what the exact kernel name is, boot from the live CD, and mount /boot depending on your partition and then do the following: cd /boot | ls.
Step 2:- Restore GRUB
Sometimes, the error occurs when the GRUB bootloader is mis-direct or override BIOS. Then you need to restore GRUB which is very simple in Ubuntu, by using the Ubuntu installation CD to restore it. The fact that you got set up the initialization partition, it may be that you partition is not mounted. Then below are the steps to do so:
- Boot your computer up with Ubuntu CD
- Go through all the process until you reach “Disk Partition”
- Select Manual Partition
- Mount your appropriate Linux partitions
- Then do not format them.
- Finish the manual partition.
- Click “Yes” button, when it asks you to save the changes.
- It will give you errors saying that “the system couldn’t install …..” after that. Ignore them, keep select “continue” until you get back to the Ubuntu installation menu.
- Go to “Install Grub ….”.
Once it is finished, just restart your computer and see the error is resolved
Step 3:-Boot an Asus Eee PC Netbook from a USB Flash Drive.
Follow the steps:-
- Leave the USB drive attached and power on and use the “F2” key to enter the BIOS setup.
- Now, you need to change the boot priority so that the USB drive is preferred over the internal hard drive. It will allow us to boot from the USB drive by simply inserting the flash drive and powering up the netbook.
- Go to right arrow key in order to move to the “Boot” screen.
- Use the down arrow key to move to the “Hard Disk Drives” entry and press enter to select.
- Click down arrow key to move to the “USB: Patriot Memory”.
- Then, click “+” key to move it to the top priority.
- Press “F10” key and the “Enter” to save the setting and exit the BIOS.
- Then the computer will instantly start the boot process and automatically boot from the USB drive without using the boot device menu.
- Choose a distro and from the menu and boot it from the USB drives. It will select the live.linux-gamers distro and watch it boot up.
- Now, you are successfully complete the process.
- Restart the computer.
I hope it will helpful to fix Asus Eee PC error 15.
Connect with Professional’s Now to Get More Asus Help:-
In case, If you have any questions about booting from USB flash drives, then please connect with our experts to get the best suitable steps to fix the issue. We are third tech support specialist, who delivered the swift, reliable and excellent support & solutions to users regarding Asus laptop Issues. Call now to our Asus Support Number 1800-541-9526 USA which is accessible 24*7 hours to customer’s assistance, and to fix their all kinds of technical faults or errors. Hence, call us now as our tech support professional’s to get 100% guaranteed solutions to issues within a less time.