- Posted by admin
- On May 16, 2018
Asus Zenfone 2 Smartphone features have high quality premium features and giving the amazing experience to smartphone users. It is simple to connect to Wi-Fi, as Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and microUSB 2.0. Thus, the Zenfone 2 is the second-generation smartphone in the Zenfone series. However, often the users are unable to make easy connected to Wi-Fi, and facing technical difficulty. So, if you are also facing the WIFI Problem with your WIFI connection, then don’t worry about it. Therefore, here are the blog will guide you very simple steps on Fix Asus Zenfone 2 WIFI Problem by just applying the simple steps that suggested by Asus professionals. So, you have required to follow the simple steps which are given below, in order to solve the issue.
Steps to Fix Asus Zenfone 2 WIFI Problem |Call 1800-541-9526
Step1:- Restart the Asus Zenfone 2 Phone
First of all, you should try and restart the phone. Occasionally it is that simple.
Step 2:- Update the Firmware
Then you need to update the firmware and any apps that essential updating on the phone.
Step 3:- Check Your Time
If the problem persists, now you should check your time and date on the Asus Zenfone 2 Phone to certify it’s correct.
Step 4:- Follow the Troubleshoot Procedure
If all the above none of the former work, then you need to follow the below procedure.
- You should try to clear out the Wi-Fi data on the Phone.
- Then reboot the modem/router.
- Once the modem/router is fully ‘up’ again, reboot the phone and re-input the WI-FI data.
Step 5:- Hard Reset of the Asus Zenfone 2 Phone
Then you should try a “Hard Reset” of the device, in case all the above solution didn’t work at this point.
To “Hard Reset” the phone, follow these steps:-
- Validate that the phone is actually powered off.
- Then press the “Power” and the “Volume Up” buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
- Once you can see the logo, then release the buttons and permit the device to enter the “System Recovery Mode”.
- Next you have to use “Volume Down” button to get to the “wipe data/factory reset” option when in recovery mode the “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you require.
- Once you have selected the “wipe data/factory reset”, then press the “Power” button to choose that option.
- On the following screen, repeatedly press the “Volume Down” button until the “Yes” delete all user data” option is what is selected.
- Then press the “Power” button to hard reset the phone.
NOTE: Doing this will clear ‘all’ the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren’t worried about losing anything on the device.
Before be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
I hope you complete the process very easy and your issue is resolved.
Related Blog: How To Update ACPI Driver On Asus?
Having Issues! Contact at Asus Support Phone Number To Get Online Help:-
You can hassle-free dial at 1800-541-9526 Asus Support Phone Number, which is a toll-free and accessible 24×7 hours for online help. Through number you will directly connect with the team of talented and experienced tech support specialists, who have deep knowledge to fix Asus Zenfone 2 phone associated technical troubles within a less time. You can discuss your any kind of phone associated problem with the experienced expert’s to get the complete guidance & trustworthy solutions guidance for resolving the technical troubles in an easy way. Hence, connect with proficient professional to get more help & support for Asus Zenfone 2 phone regarding queries.