- Posted by admin
- On March 11, 2018
The “asustpcenter.exe” file is a software component of “ASUS Smart Gesture” by ASUS. ASUS Smart Gesture is a program that works with the touchpad and preset gestures or patterns. Fix Asustpcenter.Exe Application Error is very much important for the ASUS’s users. So, call at ASUS Customer Support Number 1800-541-9526 and get handy solutions in a minute.
After clicking multiple times on “OK” button, you may still get the same error message. You might be anxious and looking here and there for the help but unfortunately no one around you, gives you the suggestion. You searched online for the methods to terminate this problem but there is not much information available online. So, the question is what to do now? Answer would be, nothing you have to do except continue reading this blog. You will find the solutions only here or else you can also avail ASUS Customer Care Service via calling on the provided toll-free number.
The word “asustpcenter.exe” stands for “ASUS Touch Pad Center.Executable” and it is not essential for the windows OS.
Solutions to Fix Asustpcenter.Exe Application Error |Call 1800-541-9526
Solution 1:- Solve the DLL error by copying the asustpcenter.exe file to the Windows System Folder
Do the following methods on your device:
- Double click on the downloaded file which is “.zip” extension
- You will see the file named “AsusTPCenter.exe” in the window
- Now start installing that file by clicking the file “once” with the left mouse button. By doing it, you will have chosen the file
- Now, click the “Extract To” symbol marked in the picture
- Now choose the desired location where you want to put that downloaded file
- Copy the “asustpcenter.exe” file and then paste it into the “C:\Windows\System32” folder
- After completing this step, run the “Command Prompt” as administrator
- Now copy the command “%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u AsusTPCenter.exe” and paste it into the command prompt
- Now press “Enter”
You may try out the next method if the above procedure are not getting.
Solution 2:- Copying the AsusTPCenter.exe File to the Software File Folder
To do it, follow the below steps:
- Right click the Software’s shortcut and then click on the “Properties” option
- Now, click on the “Open File Location” button
- Copy the “AsusTPCenter.exe” file into this folder
- Now, try to run the software again
If the error is still not resolved, then check-out the 3rd solution which is mentioned below:
Solution 3:- Doing a clean install of the software
Follow the below steps for completing this process:
- Press the “Windows” + “R” keys at the same time to open the “Run” tool
- Paste the command into the “Open box” and then click on the “OK” button
- Now, find the software giving you the dll error from the installed software list and then right click on it
- Now, press “Uninstall” button
- Now click on the “Yes” button
- After restoring your computer, reinstall the software that was giving you the error
Related Blog: How To Fix Camera Error On ASUS Tablet?
Dial ASUS Customer Service Number to Enhance your Knowledge:
If unable to understand any of the above methods, then you can make a call at ASUS Customer Service Number 1800-541-9526 where you will get proper assistance from experts’ hand. Our technical engineers will explain you in a simpler way so that you can easily resolve this error from the root. There is nothing more important than to give solutions as per your requirement as our techies are very much dedicated towards their work.