- Posted by admin
- On May 11, 2018
ASUS atk0100 Driver Error is the common error which faced many numbers of ASUS users when starting the ASUS computer, which could be frustrating. So, if you also facing the same error message “You have to install ATK0100 driver” every time when you start the computer, it can be annoying and you are unable to fix it. Then you don’t need to panic about it. You can easily Fix ASUS atk0100 Driver Error by applying the best troubleshooting steps.
The error occurs because the driver is missing. In this case, you can’t successfully use the FN keys. Thus, to resolve the problem, you just need to install the ATK0100 driver error. ATK0100 driver supports Hotkey functions. You can download the driver from ASUS website. So, here are steps defined below to fix this issue, which you have to follow quickly to come out of this situation. Still, have some issues Dial Asus Support Phone Number 1800-541-9526 toll-free for instant help.
If your ASUS atk0100 driver is having a problem, then you should install the updated driver, by downloading it from official ASUS website by the following way.
Steps to Fix ASUS atk0100 Driver Error | Call 1800-541-9526:
Before you get started, confirm that you know the PC model name and the specific version of Windows that you are using. For ASUS laptops, the model name can be found on the label stuck on the back and printed on the “MODEL” section.
Step 1:-Download ASUS ATK0100 ACPI drivers from ASUS
Follow these steps:-
- Go to ASUS official website.
- On top of the menu, point your cursor over “Support” and then click “Support” button.
- Enter your Asus laptop model name in the search box and start the search
- Click on the “Driver & Tools” option.
- Then choose the OS to one that your PC is running.
- Expand header Utilities. The ATK0100 ACPI drivers can be found there. If you see ATKACPI driver, but not ATK0100 ACPI driver, just download the ATKACPI driver. In this case, download the ATKACPI driver & ATK hotkey-associated utilities from the list.
- After the download completes, follow the installation process of the driver.
Step 2:- Reboot Computer
- After installing the driver, you have to reboot your Asus laptop/computer, and the error message should be gone.
- Once reboot process finishes, and then restart your Asus computer.
- Determine if the issue still occurs.
Related Blog: How To Fix Asus Zenfone Error 194?
Need Help from Professionals Now at Single Call Asus Support Number:-
You can hassle-free dial Asus Computer Support Number, which is available 24×7/365 days. The number will connect you to with our third party proficient and experienced experts, who can give you the troubleshooting steps or extensive solutions to resolve your Asus Computer technical difficulties. Our experts have sound knowledge in fixing any kind of Asus Computer technical worries. So, don’t take the tension anymore! Just call us now, and it assures you will get the instant replies for Asus Computer queries.